For Personalized Service
Call (209) 744-8532
Monday - Saturday
Gold Painted Bulbs
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING:
Bulbs are only
available in quantities of 4, 6, 9 and 12. You may mix wattage and sizes. Click on quantity you desire to purchase below. Follow instructions in Shopping Cart to Mix and Match.
3" Diameter Bulb (Available in 25W, 40W & 60W)
- 25W are recommended* for 4 & 5 bulb fixtures. (40W can be used if you are using a dimmer switch)
- 40W are recommended* for 2 & 3 bulb fixtures.
- 60W are recommended* mainly for single bulb fixtures and in rare cases, 2 bulb fixtures.
2 1/2" Diameter Bulb (Available in 25W only).
- Recommended for candlestick type chandeliers, wall sconces, and fixtures with sockets that are close together.
"Flame" Bulb (Available in 25W only).
- Recommended for candlestick type chandeliers, and wall sconces (to be used in upright position only, any other position..ie pointed down or at an angle.. greatly reduces bulb life).
Vintage Lighting and Fan Shoppe
These are period correct reproductions of the gold painted bulbs used from the 1900s - 1930s on bare-bulb fixtures (gold painted bulbs). They have not been available retail since the 1950's and are not currently available in any store. They have a standard size base and are available in the following sizes and wattages:
Prices include priority mail shipping*
within the continental US.
*Canadian customers please call for a shipping quote.
*Recommendations on wattages are based on average sized rooms. Larger rooms may require higher wattage for proper illumination. Our fixtures have sockets rated up to 100W each. Please remember that drop bulb fixtures have NO shades, so consider the accumulative wattage when choosing bulbs.
Call us if you need assistance (209) 810-9973 or (209) 744-8532.
This website was designed and created by Teresa Glandon @ Vintage Lighting and Fan Shoppe
Please call (209) 744-8532 to have your credit card order securely processed over the phone.