For Personalized Service
Call (209) 744-8532
Monday - Saturday
Each of our complete restorations have been stripped to bare metal by bead-blasting, sealed in primer, then hand finished to compliment Victorian, Art Deco, and Art Nouveau period interiors. All wiring and sockets have been replaced with new quality parts for your safety. The fixtures come ready to hang with new mounting hardware. When the original finish can be saved, we refurbish the fixture or fan. We replace all wiring and sockets with new quality parts while retaining the original patina. New mounting hardware is included on light fixtures.
~ Circa 1911 ~
~ CIRCA 1911 ~
"EMERSON FANS... BUILT TO LAST"
- This fan has been completely restored.
- Beautiful brass cage and 8" brass blades.
- This fan measures 11 1/2" tall and is 9" wide.
- One of the blades is stamped "Patented Sept. 12, 1899" and the opposite blade is stamped "Parker Blade".
- The motor is mounted in a trunnion and can be adjusted up and down. Fan motor and base are made of cast iron.
- The finish was restored several years ago using lacquer paint. All brass has been polished. The wiring was replaced with new reproduction cloth covered wiring.
- Runs smoothly and correctly on all 3 speeds.
- The small size of this fan makes it ideal for use as a desk fan, in the bedroom or for use on a vanity.
While this fan has been fully checked out, there is no implied warranty.
* This Fan has a open style cage and caution should be used when operating. Fan should be placed where children or small animals cannot reach it.
Click on images below to enlarge:
Vintage Lighting and Fan Shoppe
This website was designed and created by Teresa Glandon @ Vintage Lighting and Fan Shoppe
Please call (209) 744-8532 to have your credit card order securely processed over the phone.
Call or Email us to reserve the next available restoration.