MARKEL DINING ROOM
6 BULB SLIP SHADE FIXTURE
~ CIRCA 1935 ~
- This fixture measures 20" wide with the shades installed and the drop is 33" measured from flush with the original ceiling canopy to the tip of the original finial. Links can be added or removed to suit your needs.
- Features amber shades which are in excellent condition.
- Bottom (or Center) shade offers downward illumination, often used in the dining area of homes.
- 3-Way switch allows for different lighting options (see photos).
- Bulbs are not included (takes standard bulbs).
Call or Email us to reserve the next restoration.
MARKEL 4100 SERIES
6 BULB CHANDELIER
~ CIRCA 1930 ~
For Personalized Service
Call (209) 744-8532
Monday - Saturday
Each of our complete restorations have been stripped to bare metal by bead-blasting, sealed in primer, then hand finished to complement Victorian, Art Deco, and Art Nouveau period interiors. All wiring and sockets have been replaced with new quality parts for your safety. The fixtures come ready to hang with new mounting hardware. When the original finish can be saved, we refurbish the fixture or fan. We replace all wiring and sockets with new quality parts while retaining the original patina. New mounting hardware is included on light fixtures.
This website was designed and created by Teresa Glandon @ Vintage Lighting and Fan Shoppe
Vintage Lighting and Fan Shoppe
3 WAY SWITCH ILLUMINATION OPTIONS.
Click on images below to enlarge:
Enter your information below.
Email Address and